Grand Canyon Rim & Raft Tour w/The Starting Point Project: May 28-31, 2020
Join Russ & Jay Seegert of The Starting Point Project on this eye-opening Christian journey as we capture Grand Canyon, from the rim & the river, for the glory of God.
Purchase tickets and get more information at https://www.thestartingpointproject.com/grand-canyon-tour-2020.html
Trip Highlights: Russ, began the tours in 2004 and has taken thousands of folks on these life-changing trips that blow the secular misinterpretations of the region out of the park. Here is a 2-minute video about the tour.
- Guided walks that accommodate your abilities.
- User friendly 17-mile raft trip on the Colorado River around famous Horseshoe Bend where 1,200 foot tall canyon walls tower overhead. Petroglyphs, Bighorn sheep, chuckwalla, osprey, wild horses and eagles are often seen.
- Luxury bus travel, raft trip, quality hotel accommodations and meals are arranged. You simply join the tour and enjoy the experience.
- The tour begins and ends in Phoenix, AZ (flights not included).2018 2017
- Sign-up, pay and more information at Starting Point-Jay Seegert Tickets https://www.thestartingpointproject.com/grand-canyon-tour-2020.html
HURRY, tickets go fast!
Frequently Asked Questions in FAQ_wAnswers 2018