SOLD OUT! June 10-16, 2018 Grand Staircase Tour: North & South rims of Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce & raft trip!
This is the Premier Creation Tour of the Southwest!!
We will meet in Flagstaff, AZ on June 10; returning to Flagstaff June 16, 2018 (7 nights; 6 days)!
Purchase tickets and more Canyons and Raft information at
Check out as we journey to THREE of America’s most famous National Parks to recapture them for the glory of God. A day rafting the Colorado River thru the Grand Staircase plus a night in a cabin on the north Rim of Grand Canyon top off this fantastic journey.
Russ & Joanna, your friendliness, loving-kindness, fun-filled, eye-opening & all-time great Biblical tour was awesome!! You have it down to a fine-tuned art-form!! Ken in CA
- Tour Guide: Russ Miller speaks in churches & conferences nationwide & has developed Grand Canyon, Grand Staircase & Raft trips based on a biblical interpretation of the region that blows misguided secular teachings away. Here’s an example of Russ on tour:
- Grand Canyon-We visit both the North and South Rims!
- Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks.
- Optional hikes that accommodate your abilities.
- Raft trip (user friendly) on the Colorado River with 800 foot tall Canyon walls towering above. Bighorn sheep, chuckwalla, osprey and eagles are often seen.
- Quality hotels, a cabin on the north rim, and all meals.
- Travel on a luxury coach with eye-opening teachings on the way.
Once you arrive in Flagstaff, from the evening of June 10 to June 16, 2018 , has arranged all bus travel, meals, raft & hotel accommodations. Russ will provide life-changing information while you enjoy an awesome, faith building experience. There is an option to start this trip in MS.https://www.purposedriventours.org/2018-tours/
Please see Purpose Driven Tours for more details and registration.
Contact Wayne Barber or Karen Stewert at Purpose Driven Tours for more information. https://www.purposedriventours.org/contact-us/
Adults are only $1,975.00 (double occupancy) & kids staying with two adults are $1,445.00. Costs include hotels, north Rim cabin, meals, entry fees, rafting fee, snacks, luxury coach & more.