Grand Staircase-Sept. 16-22, 2017: North & South rims of Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce & a family-friendly raft trip!
This is the Premier Creation Tour of the Southwest!!
We will meet in Flagstaff, AZ on Sept. 16; returning to Flagstaff Sept. 22 (7 nights; 6 days)! Sept. 22 breakfast is also included.
Check out as we journey to THREE of America’s most famous National Parks to recapture them for the glory of God. A day rafting the Colorado River thru the Grand Staircase plus a night in a cabin on the north Rim of Grand Canyon top off this fantastic journey.
Russ & Joanna, your friendliness, loving-kindness, fun-filled, eye-opening & all-time great Biblical tour was awesome!! You have it down to a fine-tuned art-form!! Ken in CA
- Tour Guide: Russ Miller speaks in churches & conferences nationwide & has developed Grand Canyon, Grand Staircase & Raft trips based on a biblical interpretation of the region that blows misguided secular teachings away. Here’s an example of Russ on tour:
- Grand Canyon-We visit both the North and South Rims!
- Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks.
- Optional hikes that accommodate your abilities.
- Raft trip (user friendly) on the Colorado River with 800 foot tall Canyon walls towering above. Bighorn sheep, chuckwalla, osprey and eagles are often seen.
- Quality hotels, a cabin on the north rim, and all meals.
- Travel on a luxury coach with eye-opening teachings on the way.
Once you arrive in Flagstaff, from the evening of Sept 16 to the morning of Sept 22, Purpose Driven Tours has arranged all bus travel, meals, raft & hotel accommodations. Russ will provide life-changing information while you enjoy an awesome, faith building experience. There is an option to start this trip in MS.
Please see Purpose Driven Tours for more details and registration.
Adults are only $1,825.00 (double occupancy) & kids staying with two adults are $1,245.00. Costs include hotels, north Rim cabin, meals, entry fees, rafting fee, snacks, luxury coach & more.