Grand Canyon Rim & Raft Tour w/The Starting Point Project: July 29-31, 2017 (fly back date Aug.1, 2017)
Join Russ & Jay Seegert of The Starting Point Project on this eye-opening Christian journey as we capture Grand Canyon, from the rim & the river, for the glory of God.
Trip Highlights: Russ, began the tours in 2004 and has taken thousands of folks on these life-changing trips that blow the secular misinterpretations of the region out of the park. Here is a 2-minute video about the tour.
- Guided walks that accommodate your abilities.
- User friendly 17-mile raft trip on the Colorado River around famous Horseshoe Bend where 1,200 foot tall canyon walls tower overhead. Petroglyphs, Bighorn sheep, chuckwalla, osprey, wild horses and eagles are often seen.
- Luxury bus travel, raft trip, quality hotel accommodations and meals are arranged. You simply join the tour and enjoy the experience.
- The tour begins and ends in Phoenix, AZ (flights not included).
- Itinerary link: Jay Seegert July 29-31, 2017 ItineraryJay Seegert 2017 Itinerarywe
Two convenient ways to purchase tickets.Starting Point-Jay Seegert Tickets
- Sign-up and pay Starting Point-Jay Seegert Tickets
- Download and print the pdf registration form. Fill out and mail in with your check. Jay Seegert July 2017 Registration Form
HURRY, tickets go fast!
Adults are only $724.00 (based on double occupancy) & kids staying with two paid adults are just $624.00.
Frequently Asked Questions in FAQ_wAnswers 2017