Grand Canyon Rim & Raft Tours: June 15-18, 2017
You will learn scores of biblical and scientific facts from your hosts, JB Hixson of Not By Works Ministry and Russ Miller of Creation Science Ministries,. Learn about the Global Flood, how Grand Canyon formed in days rather than overlong ages and much more!
This is a great Bible-based tour of Grand Canyon so come as a couple, family, individual or group and be armored with the knowledge to defend God’s Word: critical for youth and exciting for Believers of all ages. We’ll view Grand Canyon, share eye-opening on-the-rim talks and walks, and take a fun raft trip!
The tour begins and ends in Phoenix, AZ. The price includes three hotel nights, our Grand Canyon Rim & Raft tour, meals from Thursday dinner through breakfast Sunday morning, water bottles, snacks and life-changing information provided by JB & Russ.
- Grand Canyon. See original creation rock, flood layers & more!
- Guided walks that accommodate your abilities.
- User friendly 17-mile raft trip on the Colorado River where 1,200 foot tall rock walls tower above. Bighorn sheep, chuckwalla, osprey & eagles are often seen.
- Luxury bus travel, raft trip, quality hotel accommodations and meals are arranged. You simply join the tour and enjoy the experience.
- The tour begins and ends in Phoenix, AZ (flights not included).
- J.B. Hixson Grand Canyon Itinerary
Frequently Asked Question about Registration, Payment; Physical requirements, Bus, Raft trip, Hotel & Food at: FAQ_wAnswers
- Sign-up & pay J.B. Hixon Rim & Raft Tickets
- or download the registration form and mail in
- J.B. Hixson June 2017 Registration Form
HURRY, tickets go fast!
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ_wAnswers 2017