We provide a different view of the region while revealing the relevance and authority of God’s Word. See our 2-minute Tour Video!
* Every group that hosted a Rim & Raft Trip or a Grand Staircase tour with us in 2015 scheduled another tour in 2016! This says a lot about our trips! Join one of these trips or set up your own to see why! Here’s a schedule of 2016’s tours where seats are available!
• 4-23: Grand Canyon Rim Tour SEATS AVAILABLE
• 5-7: Grand Canyon Rim Tour from Prescott, AZ SEATS AVAILABLE
• 5-28 to 30: Rim & Raft w/Creation Today SEATS AVAILABLE
• 6-8 to 14: Grand Staircase Tour SEATS AVAILABLE
• 6-23 to 25: Rim & Raft trip SEATS AVAILABLE
• 6-27 to 7-2: Grand Staircase tour SEATS AVAILABLE
• 7-14 to 17: Rim & Raft w/Jay Seegert SEATS AVAILABLE
• 7-30: Grand Canyon Rim Tour from Prescott SEATS AVAILABLE
• 10-1: Grand Canyon Rim Tour SEATS AVAILABLE
• 10-14 to 17: Rim & Raft trip w/Jay Seegert SEATS AVAILABLE
Email: Joanna@CreationMinistries.Org for more information.
Our MOST FAVORITE, AMAZING & LEARNING FAMILY TRIP EVER. We learned so much from Russ and Joanna that we are recommending this tour for all brothers and sisters in Christ who want to learn how to defend our Christian faith against the onslaught & indoctrination of ‘millions of years leading to Darwinian evolution.” Larry & Marilyn in KS
Your command of the scriptures and the science behind the flood helped change my view on the the fall of man and its impact on the world. The understanding you provide on your awesome tour is life changing! Pastor (former Gap Theorist)
Grand Canyon: One-Day Rim Group Tour
We take your group by luxury bus from Phoenix or Flagstaff & along the edge of Painted Desert. This South Rim Tour includes 4 of Russ’ popular teachings while in route (destroying Darwinism while capturing Grand Canyon & Dinosaurs for God’s glory); 6-hours in the Park; 4 on-the-rim talks; optional 1 & 3 mile hikes along the rim; plus a Grand Canyon IMAX option.
Touch Creation and Judgment rock!
Grand Canyon: Two-Day Group Rim & Raft Tour
Add a river raft trip through a major step of the Grand Staircase where 800 foot tall sandstone walls tower over head. Big Horn sheep, chuckwalla, osprey & hieroglyphs are often seen. The float ends at historic Lee’s Ferry, 17-miles down river. This is “user friendly” for ages 4 and up!
Grand Staircase Group Tour: 3 to 6 Day Journeys
Few are aware sediments a mile+ deep are missing from above the rim of Grand Canyon (only a global flood can explain such erosion). The layers are picked up in “The Grand Staircase” which includes Bryce and Zion National Parks with remnants found near Grand Canyon.
Bryce is at the top of the Staircase where the massive erosion event ended, leaving spires and arches in the multi-colored limestones. Zion consists of towering sandstone cliffs, such as Angel’s Landing, and deep slot canyons, adorned in cream, pink and red hues.
Add a one-day raft trip through Glen Canyon and our “Grand Staircase Tour” is a life-changing Christian based journey.
To set up a Christian tour for your church or group see Group Canyon Tours or call 928-774-8074.
My wife and I went on your bus trip to Grand Canyon. It was wonderful, entertaining and educational. We had a great time and saw real science confirms the Word of God. Russ and Joanna were great and made everyone feel special. Grade A+! Tom in AZ
Wow! Your Rim Tour was awesome! Our group leader spent 15-minutes telling the adult class about our ‘Grand’ trip! Praise God! Judy