Grand Canyon Rim & Raft Tour w/The Starting Point Project: August 23-26, 2018 (Seats will go fast)!
Trip Highlights: Russ, began the tours in 2004 and has taken thousands of folks on these life-changing trips that blow the secular misinterpretations of the region out of the park. Here is a 2-minute video about the tour.
- Guided walks that accommodate your abilities.
- User friendly 17-mile raft trip on the Colorado River around famous Horseshoe Bend where 1,200 foot tall canyon walls tower overhead. Petroglyphs, Bighorn sheep, chuckwalla, osprey, wild horses and eagles are often seen.
- Luxury bus travel, raft trip, quality hotel accommodations and meals are arranged. You simply join the tour and enjoy the experience.
- The tour begins and ends in Phoenix, AZ (flights not included).
- Itinerary link: Seegert Itinerary June 2018 Tour
- Jay Seegert August 2018 Tour
- 2018 Jay Seegert Russ Miller Rim and Raft Info 2018 Jay Seegert Russ Miller Rim and Raft Info(13)
- Day One Lunch Choices
- Day Two Lunch Choices
Two convenient ways to purchase tickets.Starting Point-Jay Seegert Tickets
- Go to: Starting Point August Grand Canyon Trip for more information.
- Download and print the pdf registration form. Fill out and mail in with your check. Seegert-June 2018-Registration-Form(3)
HURRY, tickets go fast!
Adults are only $759.00 (based on double occupancy) & kids staying with two paid adults are just $649.00.
Single Adults staying in a room by yourself MUST purchase Single Occu Tickets.
Frequently Asked Questions in FAQ_wAnswers 2018